Sunday 1 March 2015

Jazzing up baby t-shirts

Anabelle is growing very fast and in a bid to save some money I bought some plain t-shirts in the sales, a set of 3 for something like £2. Now that I don't have much time either (babies are quite time consuming !;-) I needed a quick and easy way to jazz them up, so I did some simple animal silhouettes using the wonder of Bondaweb and some cute ditsy print fabric! Wanting to keep traditional I decided to do woodland animals (apart from the Dashund, I just love them!), and found the sillouhettes using google images. I drew the shapes onto the paper side of bondaweb, ironed it onto the back of the fabric and then cut them out. I then ironed them into the t-shirts and stitched round the edge. I'm very pleased with the result, they look super cute and trendy. I will also be posting a "how to" bondaweb  for those who want to know how to use it properly. Let me know what you think!



More after the jump......



Foxy Loxy done with two layers of fabric and little french knots for the eyes.


Dinky dotty Dashund!


Ditsy rabbit



Little "Squiggy" as we like to call them in our family!

Please feel free to browse my other posts, 
or sign up to my email updates top right of the webpage :-)

You might be interested in:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment