Friday 15 June 2012

DIY-Macrame-para cord braclet tutorial

Its funny how things go around and around. I used to make friendship bracelets all the time as a kid, complicated multicoloured, zig zag bracelets. It's seems now that ll that is back with a modern twist of "para cording". I love these bracelets and they are so so simple to make! The only problem would be finding the metal bits of the gems to go in the middle, but I presume somewhere like hobby craft would sell these parts, ideally it would be so cool to make them yourself. I found them on this blog and they have a picture tutorial that you can follow step by step. They don't require a clasp it's all done with  knots and so it's adjustable. I think they would a really sweet bracelet for the summer, especially in these candy colours. Perhaps i'll have a go this weekend....


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment